We are thrilled to announce that applications are now open for bursaries to attend the prestigious WONCA Europe Conference, set to take place in the vibrant city of Dublin in 2024. This is an extraordinary opportunity for practitioners, researchers, and students in the field of family medicine to connect, learn, and share knowledge in an international arena.
The bursaries aim to provide
We use the Fund especially to support those who have low income, as well as those who are new to the international community of Family Physicians. We are convinced that participation in
the mentioned events can boost the motivation of being a great physician and build a strong network of family doctors across the continent.
The refund can cover:
- registration fee for the EYFDM Preconference Dublin 2024
- registration fee for the WONCA Europe Conference Dublin 2024
- the cost of flight tickets to EYFDM Preconference and WONCA Europe Conference in Dublin
- the cost of accommodation during EYFDM Preconference and WONCA Europe Conference in Dublin
Who Can Apply?
- Medical practitioners and researchers working within family medicine.
- Medical students with a keen interest in the field of family medicine.
- Individuals who have shown commitment to the field but lack funding to attend international events.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Application form (saved Name_AF_Dublin 2024) (see below)
- Proof of a young doctor status: GP trainee or during the first 6 years after trainin (saved as Name_Status_Dublin2022)
- Applicant’s picture (saved as Name_Picture_Dublin2024)
All the documents must be sent by email.
All the documents must be sent by the 31st of March.
Notification of Outcome
The applicants will be informed about results through emails by the 20th of April.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to participate in one of the most significant family medicine events in the world. To learn more about the bursary program and to begin your application, please read the document below.
We look forward to receiving your applications and hopefully welcoming you to Dublin in 2024!