Upcoming executive positions
Election is part of the annual Wonca Europe Conference Council meeting
2023: We invite eligible candidates to apply, by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th May Successful candidates must be available to present their application at the Council Meeting on 5th June.
- President (elect) 2024
- Secretary 2023
- Treasurer 2023
- Awards & Fundraising Officer 2023
- Exchange Officer 2023
- Image Officer 2023
- Policy Officer 2024
- Liaison to WONCA Europe 2025
- Events Officer 2025
Feel free to get in touch with current exec members if you are thinking about taking a role in the near future.
Other Outstanding Vacancies
WONCA formal call by the Nominations and Awards Committee for nominations for the Young Doctors’ Representative for the biennium 2023-2025: Click Here for the official letter from the Nominations and Awards Committee.
We still have upcoming vacancies for liaisons to the networks listed below. The term is for 3 years. Please read the role descriptions below, and if you are interested in applying send a motivational letter focusing on your interest in the area and involvement in related activity),a brief CV, proof of young doctor status and two referees to email@example.com.
All role descriptions, person specifications and funding opportunities can be found here. You can follow the links below to find out about each of the Networks in more detail.
EFPC – European Forum for Primary Care
ASPIRE Global Leaders Program
EGPRN – European General Practice Research Network
FM360 Regional Coordinator
The Family Medicine 360° (FM360º) program is the global exchange program in Primary Care for those in Family Medicine/General Practice training and in the first five years of family medicine practice.
It works thanks to the collaboration of seven WONCA Young Doctors’ Movements (YDM), each with its own FM360° Regional Coordinator:
- AfriWon Renaissance – Africa region
- Al Razi Movement – East Mediterranean region
- Polaris Movement – North America region
- Rajakumar Movement – Asia-Pacific region
- Spice Route Movement – South Asian region
- European Young Family Doctors’ Movement – European region
- Waynakay Movement – Iberoamericana – CIMF region
As Rianne van Vliet will step down, and both the network and the requests for VdGM-involved exchanges are growing, EYFDM is looking for a new FM360° Regional coordinator!
The FM360° Regional Coordinator is expected to comply with the following tasks:
- To supervise and to coordinate exchanges coming and going
- To develop and preserve the network of collaborators within their region (election of National Exchange Coordinators – people who are responsible for exchanges to/from a country)
- To bring the program to a higher standard (building on the platform, social media, surveys, database)
For this, it is expected that the FM360° Regional Coordinator is to collaborate with Rabee Kazan, FM360° Regional Coordinator, Rocio García-Gutiérrez Gómez, VdGM exchange officer, FM360° Regional Coordinators of the other regions and the FM360° Global Coordinator (Viviane Sachs).
- Enthusiastic about organizing and promoting international exchanges
- Well-structured and likes to work actively in a motivated team
- Able to work on regular basis (weekly)
- Well spoken and written communication skills in English
- Committed to be actively involved in VdGM and WONCA Young Doctor Movements
- Enthusiastic about the VdGM Network
The minimum effective time devoted to the post as a FM360° Regional Coordinator is of 1 year and the maximum of 3 years.
If you have any questions about the FM360° Regional Coordinator Post, please feel free to ask at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com.